Child Care Is More than Baby-Sitting
Caring for children is an active responsibility that involves providing opportunities for physical and emotional exercise, growth and development. The child care provider does not sit back and simply watch out for the safety of the children, but rather actively encourages them to explore their environment and discover their own abilities and interests.
At Nae Nae’s Appleseeds Child Care in northwest Las Vegas, our goal is to provide that type of environment for all of our children. We strongly believe that all children must be treated with respect – by care givers and each other. We embrace the ideal that all children have the right to safe, healthy, loving care, and to opportunities for developmental activities according to their ages, special needs, talents, and interests.
What Our Day Includes
Nae Nae’s Appleseeds Child Care is open seven days a week. Within the day, there is a schedule we follow for a sense of continuity and to meet the needs of the children.
• 6:00 - 8:00 Arrival, Breakfast, Free Time
• 8:00 - 9:00 Morning Greeting Songs, Calendar, Pledge
• 9:00 - 10:00 Center Activities, Blocks, Paint, Cut, Color, Computer
• 10:00 - 10:15 Snacks
• 10:15 - 11:30 Indoor/Outdoor Activities (weather-dependent)
• 11:30 - 12:00 Clean-up/ Washing hands
• 12:00 - 1:00 Lunch (Quiet Activities)
• 1:00 - 2:00 Nap Time
• 2:00 - 2:30 Snacks
• 2:30 - 4:00 Center activities, Crafts, Homework, Computers
• 4:00 - 5:00 Indoor/Outdoor Activities (weather-dependent)
• 5:00 - 6:00 Clean up, Departure
You Can Trust Your Child with Us
Nae Nae’s Appleseeds has been providing quality child care for over 25 years and is fully licensed and insured. At the northwest Las Vegas location since 2006, Nae Nae’s Appleseeds Child Care is a clean, pleasant environment that provides a nurturing atmosphere where children can feel safe, happy and comforted by caring, loving individuals.
Physical, emotional, social and intellectual stimulation and growth are encouraged through age-appropriate activities and positive, caring interaction.
Contact us today to learn more about the wonderful environment and experiences we can offer your child.